Re: [opensuse-buildservice] software.o.o/search - where does it search?
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:30:17 +0100
On 2008-01-23 17:26:00 +0100, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Can somebody tell me 'where' (like in what tags / descriptions) s.o.o/search
searches?

Example: try to search for the game 'Secret Maryo Chornicles'. search like
'maryo' fails, even though I as end user would expect this to come up with a
result.

if you search for 'smc' (the package name), then the hit is shown, with the
correct description that this is 'secret maryo'.
Could the search be extended to look also in the description of a package (or
to expensive, search-time wise)?

it only matches if all terms are found atm.

so a search for secret maryo should give you the desired result

'Secret Maryo Chornicles' -> 'Secret Maryo Chronicles' might work better
too.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux