Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FreeCol fails on 10.1 (at pre-installation stage)
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:41:29 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
well, that would help for factory... but my problem is actually on 10.1 :)

Ah, I overlooked SUSE version. :) Package update-alternatives will get
into BuildRequires because java-1_5_0-sun requires it, but I think it
will be installed after xerces-j2 and that is the problem. You could
build your own version of xerces-j2 for 10.1 (link and patch), but even
better solution will be to ask OBS team to fix broken package in
BuildService (and it seems that was what you were doing in your first
post :P).

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o