Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc sources
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:56:41 +0100

From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
To:<opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
WEll, the src.rpms are exported as far as I can tell. Just look for example:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/games:/arcade/openSUSE_Factory/src/

or were you looking for something different?

Something different -- the question was about the tarball not packed
inside a source rpm.

Well, I think putting the src.rpm AND the tarball in unpacked format on the
servers / mirrors would be quiet fasteful. after all, it's not difficult to
unpack the RPMs (unrpm, Midnight Commander, whatever you like).

Having the Tarballs in plus appears a bit like an overkill to me.

But that's opinions of course

Dominique
--

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.