[opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc sources
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:58:09 +0100
Hello

Hi

Unfortunately, I have no good idea where to make it available, without
forgetting to manually re-create it... ;(

Well best would probably be if buildservice would export also sources
in similar location where binaries are exported.

That would be something to suggest on
buildservice-opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I think other people have been
thinking the same. However it might be difficult for space reasons.

Although I don't know why the sources (which so far require a login)
couldn't be publically visible. Anyone?

WEll, the src.rpms are exported as far as I can tell. Just look for example:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/games:/arcade/openSUSE_Factory/src/

or were you looking for something different?

Dominique
--

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.