[opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu:7.04.conf file?
  • From: Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 02:50:42 +0100

Hi,

I copied the conf file from Debian.conf for my local Ubuntu builds; the build
is starting, but then there are some error messages about missing packages
and dependency problems.

I updated my Ubuntu conf files with the list of preinstalled packages from a
build log in the public build server. It improved a bit...

Is there a way to obtain the Ubuntu 7.04/7.10 conf files that are currently
used on the public build servers?

Many thanks.

cheers
Chris