Re: [opensuse-buildservice] java for games:*
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:39:09 +0100
On 22-01-2008 at 13:12, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Suggestions, comments, ideas? Everything is welcome!

No comments, so I changed games:libs to build against NonFree repos.
Enjoy! :)

Pavol,

Thank you very much... seems not to many people were interested in this
topic... so better for us ;)

I'll copy Freecol over then!

Dominique
--

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.