Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Poor man's rpmlint integration
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:17:24 +0100
Michal Marek wrote:
Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
I can't easily base my builds on your project (since I need Java)
I could add the Java repos to the project.

Actually, you should be able to combine the Java:* and the rpmlint repos
in your project.

Does

<repository name="openSUSE_Factory">
<path repository="openSUSE_Factory" project="home:michal-m:rpmlint"/>
<path repository="openSUSE_Factory" project="Java:Sun-Java-1.5"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

work for you?

That works, thanks.

But I wonder how one-click installation interacts with that setting now.
I guess one-click would like to add your repository as well now what would be confusing and not necessary :-(

Wolfgang