Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem delete from packages
  • From: Robert Schmolke <lara2712@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:18:46 +0100
Adrian Schröter schrieb:
On Sunday 20 January 2008 12:36:19 wrote Robert Schmolke:
Hello

I have a problem, my project home:schmolle1980, I have today the package
madwifi-ng deleted however it am still in each Repo. present! If I in
generic terms delete should it nevertheless normally also from the Repo.
away be?

hm, the madwifi-ng source package is still there. Are you sure you have deleted it ? How ? Did you got any error ?

Sorry error of me! Error did not give it goes all super!

Thanks

Greeting Robert

< Previous Next >