Re: [opensuse-buildservice] request for new project on BUILDER outside of my home login
  • From: hman <hmandevteam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:57:12 +0100
i tryed to add new package to GNOME:Communiy but i don't have permission.
Can you help me ?

On 2008-01-19 18:06:09 +0100, hman wrote:
I would like to add my project
http://www.integrazioneweb.com/themonospot
to openSUSE Builder, but i see that to create a project with a
different name of my login, i should ask here.

Someone can help me ?

i dont see we need a project just for this package
we got a multimedia projekt and a gnome:community projekt where it would
fit.

besides ... you dont need any libs like xine/ffmpeg right?

those are not allowed in the BS

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux