Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc features for next milestone
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:36:24 +0100
Hi,

while thinking again about this topic, I found another glitch:

GET /search/requests/<requesttype>/<project>?username=<name>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Who's that? Probably not the person who changed the livecycle.
It's the owner of the request which is not yet reflected in the
request data. My first thougth was to add an owner element to the
livecycle tag but that would mean that changing the owner would
requrire a new livecycle tag. Is that ok?

The owner should probably not neccessarily be only a person
but also a project name which results in the maintainer(s)
of the project as owner or a "meta" owner like "admin" or such.

More thinking required.

Klaas

--
Klaas Freitag Architect OPS/IPD