Re: [opensuse-buildservice] problem with osc checking out newly added package
  • From: Oliver Bengs <appleonkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:55:32 +0100
Am Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:07:22 +0100
schrieb Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>:

<snip>

Notice that it doesn't seem to know anything about package10. And
the package10 directory is empty, missing the tarball and specfile
that I expect to be copied from the server. The webclient shows
that files are there, but osc doesn't fetch them.

Hmm did you run "osc co package10" in your project dir? Otherwise I
have no idea why there's a "package10" dir. Which files do you have
in your "package10/.osc/" dir?

osc will create the directory with nothing in it, if the project doesn't
exist. I wondered last time as I had a typo in the project name.

--
Oliver Bengs
Key fingerprint = 8F45 91CA 4038 41D3 2FF7 8A65 D3A3 3358 A16E A024

http://jacklab.org