Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Poor man's rpmlint integration
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:07:43 +0100
Hi,

Michal Marek wrote:

As you probably know, we use rpmlint internally in autobuild since some
time. I wrote a hack to allow something similar in the buildservice
(yes, I know that proper rpmlint integration is planned in the bs).

Use

<repository name="openSUSE_Factory">
<path repository="openSUSE_Factory" project="home:michal-m:rpmlint"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

in your project config to run rpmlint after each build. Unfortunately
this only works for packages that have a %clean section and only for
10.3 and Factory builds. Also please note that the repositories can be
broken at any time :) For example usage, see the home:michal-m:test project.

I can't easily base my builds on your project (since I need Java) but I would be interested to get that working locally with osc builds.
Can I just install rpmlint and rpmlint-bs with osc's --extra-pkgs parameter?

And another question:
What does that mean in your prjconf:
Support: rpmlint-bs

Thanks,