Re: [opensuse-buildservice] iwlwifi
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:33:56 +0100
On Thursday 17 January 2008 10:05:02 wrote Philip Tait:
The Build service software search returns two entries for
iwlwifi-1.2.23 . I was not able to install either successfully on a
fully-updated openSUSE 10.3 system:

The version: driver:wireless:10.3/openSUSE_10.3
terminates with this message:
"Software installation
Installation was only partially successful.
The following packages could not be installed
iwlwifi"

The version:
driver:wireless:10.3/openSUSE_10.3_update

terminates with a popup window reporting a "repo exception". (screenshot
attached).

Is there any diagnostic information I can access to try and troubleshoot
this problem?

The output of /var/log/YaST2/y2log and/or /var/log/zypper.log would be help
full in such a case.

However, your screenshot showed that the problem is the openSUSE:10.3:Update
repo, which was not yet correctly configured in the download redirector.

I have fixed this now, please retry and report :)

thanks
adrian