Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc RPM package
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:52:49 +0100
On 2008-01-11 10:18:35 +0100, Dirk Stoecker wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:

the osc tool has following requirement:

Error: you need build.rpm with version 2007.3.12 or newer.
See http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/

I have added a Recommends, because osc is also usable without "build".

..and you will later found that there is a bug in "build" spec file as
well, you need to manually install perl-TimeDate otherwise
changelog2spec script will fail.

added also ....

My hardware crashed, so I need to reinstall everything from scratch. Helps
to track down these errors :-) But it is disturbing, that whenever you
enter a command the system tells you, that it is not installed ...

And osc still (again?) says:

Getting buildinfo from server
buildinfo is borken... it says:

"borken" is too nice to be fixed? Or does somebody always change it back?
I'm pretty sure I reported this twice in the past and it was fixed twice.

Now it's fixed (again) in svn
(see http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2007-09/msg00073.html).

Marcus