Re: [opensuse-buildservice] jpackage-utils fails in factory
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:53:54 +0100
On Thursday 10 January 2008 16:27:30 wrote Ludwig Nussel:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
And next week we will use the packages build by OBS itself, so such
issues will get fixed immediatly, after sources has been checked into
openSUSE:Factory :)

How is one supposed to notice if a package fails in the OBS Factory if the
buildservice doesn't send emails about it?

first of all, we only will build the packages, but not yet release them for
now. So you should handle it like with the OBS projects, simply watch the
monitor page, because we have no notification system yet.

BUT Klaas is already working on a next generation notification system :)

bye
adrian