Re: [opensuse-buildservice] A package for KDE:Community
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:12:21 +0100
On Thursday 10 January 2008 08:58:54 wrote Dominique Leuenberger:
Hello everybody,

at the last packagingday, I created (on request of... hmm.. who was it??)
packages of kcometen3. They should actually work (is a bit difficult for me
to test; I'm a gnome ;)

thats a pity ;), but why does this make it difficult to test it for you ?
Ah, I see it is a screensaver, but it should be anyway possible for you to run
the .kss binary

Is there somebody willing to take over this package? At the moment it is
'only' in home:dimstar:packagingday and I would like to see it moved to
KDE:Community.

If nobody is willing to take over the package, then I would like to get
access on KDE:Community so I can put the package there myself and maintain
it (most likely not many changes would come up anyhow).

Thanks for all your valuable work!

I have added you to KDE:Community .

bye
adrian