[opensuse-buildservice] A package for KDE:Community
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:58:54 +0100
Hello everybody,

at the last packagingday, I created (on request of... hmm.. who was it??)
packages of kcometen3. They should actually work (is a bit difficult for me to
test; I'm a gnome ;)

Is there somebody willing to take over this package? At the moment it is 'only'
in home:dimstar:packagingday and I would like to see it moved to KDE:Community.

If nobody is willing to take over the package, then I would like to get access
on KDE:Community so I can put the package there myself and maintain it (most
likely not many changes would come up anyhow).

Thanks for all your valuable work!

Dominique
--
Sorry for the disclaimer

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.