Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Availability of config.log
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:47:05 +0100
* Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx> [2008-01-07 23:23]:
On 2007-12-21 01:02:39 +0200, Christof Hanke wrote:
don't know if this has been asked before,
but it'd be nice to be able to retrieve the config.log in case of a
failed configure on an architecture one does not have.

build locally with osc build.
osc help build for more

Basically I agree, but one problem with this is that "osc build"
doesn't support link'd builds.

yes, yes, but adding a workaround instead doing a bugfix do not make sense ;)

(if we start to provide config.log, questions will come up for other files to
store, so I would like to be strict and to add support for local build of
_link files instead (was part of my yesterdays mail about missing features
for next milestone)).

bye
adrian