Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva Repository type?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:56:29 +0100
On Saturday 05 January 2008 18:08:09 wrote Roland Wolters:
Hi list,

I just realized that Mandriva packages are also provided in a rpm-md (XML
package metadata) repository type. While I do not use Mandriva I think
urpmi is not able to use this type of package metadata. How are Mandriva
users supposed to use these package metadata? Do you ask them to use smart
or apt4rpm or is there anything I missed?

uhm, can you tell me or give me a pointer what kind of metadat MDK usually
does use ?

It should be easy to support it, when there are tools for that around.

bye
adrian