[opensuse-buildservice] Create package for binaries
  • From: To <ikaparamono@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:09:23 +0100
Hi,
I don't know if it is possible but I have a compiled app, only
executable, dll and language files (it's a mono app) and I want to
create deb and rpm packages for fedora, ubuntu and other distros. Can I
do this with opensuse build system? I just want to check for
dependencies and install my app (already compiled as I said).

If it is possible... do you know any example?

Thanks in advance.

Regards