[opensuse-buildservice] Problems with publishing and _aggregate in the science and home:werner2101 repo
  • From: Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:05:25 +0100
Hi all,

I've some problems with the repos I'm working in:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Awerner2101
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=science

Problem 1: publishing of build packages
I've updated a few packages (geda-*, ...) but they don't appear in the
download area.
For example: all geda-* packages should have version 1.2.1:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/werner2101/openSUSE_10.3/x86_64/

The latest published packages have the date 20071226 and older.

Problem 2: _aggregate --> blocked
I've aggregated some packages from science in home:werner2101 and vice
versa.
All aggregated packages are marked as blocked.

Problem 3: no source uploaded
In the science repo, the package kicad does not build. It tells that
there's no source, but the source packages are there.

Any clue, what's wrong in the repos?

Regards and happy new year.
Werner