[opensuse-buildservice] Project monitor only showing a subset of packages
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:21:43 -0400
I just did an update of a local buildservice installation and then copied some
packages from one project to another.

Now when I look at the project monitor for the project I copied the packages
to, I only see the new copied packages and not any of the other packages.
They are still there on the project page and they are still being built as I
can see them in build service monitor.

I took a quick look at the database and I don't see anything out of the
ordinary, and I can't see any sort of filter being applied in the Ruby code.
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Ruby or Rails, so I don't know if
there's some implicit behaviour there.

Any ideas?

--
James Oakley