Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 2 for me unsolvable problems
  • From: "Srinidhi B" <srinidhi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:11:41 -0700
Hi,

On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 08:45 +0100, Dirk Stoecker wrote:
Hello,

1)

The project
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Adstoecker&package=GMT

builds fine with all i585 packages, but Fedora x86_64 fails with

xgrid_utility.c:5:27: error: X11/Intrinsic.h: No such file or directory

Why does this work in the i586 variant and not in x86_64? openSUSE works
fine.

I had a quick look at your build logs and found the following:

For i586:
checking if OK to compile xgrid... no
configure: WARNING: Disabling xgrid compilation

For x86_64:
checking if OK to compile xgrid... yes

You probably can now figure out why that's happening.

2)

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Adstoecker&package=ntrip-bnc

tells me for Fedora 6 and 7, that the spec file seems not to be a spec
file, which is really strange, as it works for 8 and the file should be
the same for 8. Also works for the other distributions.

Opening the spec file in vim suggests that there's some problem in the
(first) "%if" construct - syntax coloring is different.

Hope this help!!

Srinidhi.