Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Availability of config.log
  • From: Christof Hanke <hanke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 00:14:22 +0200
Yes, that certainly helps, but whenever I mess around with the .spec
file the whole project gets rebuild, which is not really what I want.
But thanks for the hint.
An Automatism as proposed by Christian Boltz below would be a nicer idea
and help everyone immediately.

Thanks,

Christof

Carsten Schoene wrote:
you may try:

%configure || cat config.log

in your .spec file and the output will be printed to the output log

Christof Hanke schrieb:
Hi,

don't know if this has been asked before,
but it'd be nice to be able to retrieve the config.log in case of a
failed configure on an architecture one does not have.

Ciao,

Christof