Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request for new project: X11:windowmanagers
  • From: "Vincenzo Barranco" <barravince@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:09:33 +0100
Hi,
I can get study on WM, if is needed.
So the main target is get a stable Window Maker build or having
different kind of window managers in a one repo?
I'm interested to get involed in it.
Best regards

Vincenzo

2007/12/19, Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>:
Stefan Dirsch wrote:
On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 03:02:53PM +0100, Michal Marek wrote:
Stefan Dirsch wrote:
X11:windowmanagers is created now. Which usernames should I add as
maintainers?
If icewm is desired in X11:windowmanagers, then my username is michal-m.
(ok, my username is michal-m anyway, but... :))

Ok. You're the first maintainer now, so you can add the others. :-)

Ok, I added these people: nadvornik, darix, marostegui, prusnak and
philipsb as project maintainers and added 10.[123] and SLE10 as build
targets. If you want to build against something else, just add it.

Michal