Re: [opensuse-buildservice] expansion error
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:19:59 +0100
On Sunday 16 December 2007 14:03:37 wrote Martin Trautmann:
Hi,

the tips and tricks page recommends to report expansion errors to this
email address.

I am trying to compile project "home:trautm" for Feodora 8 and get the
following expansion error:

have choice for text-www-browser needed by docbook-utils: lynx elinks
w3m

I don't need a text-www-browser, so I don't care which one is chosen.

In general we can add a Prefer for that.

However, I would like to see the problems first. You have in your project spec
files for each target, can you explain why you need that ?

We may can improve this that everything is buildable from one spec.

bye
adrian