Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Expansion error on Fedora 7 and 8
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:05:09 +0100
On Sunday 16 December 2007 15:56:37 wrote Jordi Mas:
Hello,

I'm trying to build gbrainy package[1] on Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 (it
builds correctly on OpenSuse). I get the following error:

"nothing provides glade-sharp2, nothing provides gnome-sharp2"

It looks like the substitutes for these packages should be added for
Fedora 7 and Fedora 8.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

I have briefly looked over the *mono* and *glade* package list in Fedora, but
I did not see any of these packages. Are you sure they are available in
Fedora distri at all ? Do you know their names ?

bye
adrian