Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change a Linked package?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:11:11 +0100
Claes Bäckström wrote:
As there is a check box in the webclient I thought that would work but
it didn't. So looked around and saw that I had to edit the _link file
myself. I've tried that but it still don't work (or I'm doing it the
wrong way).

This is my _link file:
<link project='home:MRichards' package='evolution-scalix'>
<patches>
<apply name="openSUSE-evo2.12.patch" />
<topadd>%build</topadd>
</patches>
</link>

<apply> applies the patch to the *package directory*, for instance you
can patch the specfile this way (or even other patches ;-)).

<topadd> adds it's contents to the top of the specfile.

<add> adds the named patch to the spec preamble and to the %prep
section. This is most probably that you're looking for.

hth,
Michal