Re: [opensuse-buildservice] reporting bugs against buildservice projects/packages now possible
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:30:23 +0100
On Wednesday 12 December 2007 15:22:29 wrote Dominique Leuenberger:
Hi,

On 12/12/2007 at 3:58 PM, Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I just enabled the link to bugzilla in the OBS webclient. It uses a new
role called 'bugowner' to determine the assignee of a reported bug.
Bugowner roles can be given by using the [Add User] link in the
webclient, or adding another <person/> element using osc.

Very nice... hope people will use it in a good way. But this means: only
people with a OBS Account are able to report a bug in a package? I think it
would be good to have a Report Bug link also on the software.o.o/search
interface. Is more likely that an end user get's a packet from there.

we do not want to expose the email adress to the public to avoid spam. So only
logged-in users shall see it. software.o.o has not yet an authentification
mechanism, this comes later and than we can also a bugreport link there.

However, we wanted to create a link from software.o.o to build.o.o to allow
bugreporting via one more indirection for now.

bye
adrian