Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to build KMP's against latest 10.3 update kernel?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:32:07 +0100
On Wednesday 12 December 2007 03:01:04 wrote Donavan Pantke:
On Friday 07 December 2007 07:28:36 am Christof Hanke wrote:
Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 01:32:24PM +0200, Christof Hanke wrote:

The Update repository should have our latest kernel update too. If not,
ask Adrian.

Well, yes, but I'm not interested in updated kernels only but past
kernels also.

I agree. We need to figure out how to support driver package maintainers
well inside the build service. This is especially true for SLE, where
service packs also make things complicated.

For SLE it is planned to provide versions the past SP as well (including the
kernel).

It is currently not planned to provide the different released kernel versions
for SLE in the opensuse build service. Matthias would be the person to speak
about that :)

bye
adrian