Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions for games:* repos
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:34:25 +0100
On 12/11/2007 at 5:18 PM, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
May I dare to ask what's the status here? I think it was not
performed yet, and from the, well, in fact short discussion on
the mailinglist I did not see any objections. But I might have
missed them.

I just removed link/aggregate packages from all games:* projects and
these projects are building against games:libs repositories.

Just an info for all the packagers of games:
This change has some effect on all spec files thathad a
%if 0%suse_version => 1020
BuildRequires: SDL_ttf-devel
%endif

block. As SDL_ttf-devel was only provided since 10.2, there are several spec
files with this %if construct. In previous versions, the hearders were included
in SDL-ttf directly.

So those packages will now all fail, as all Suse versions profit from the new
SDL Versions in games:libs.

Dominique

--

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.