Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions for games:* repos
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:27:27 +0100

On 12/11/2007 at 5:18 PM, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
May I dare to ask what's the status here? I think it was not
performed yet, and from the, well, in fact short discussion on
the mailinglist I did not see any objections. But I might have
missed them.

I just removed link/aggregate packages from all games:* projects and
these projects are building against games:libs repositories.

Thanks Pavol! I'll start having a look at my games... just to be sure
everything goes as expected.

For this part I still would like to hear some more discussion.
I would like to add Freecol to games:strategy:turn-based, but
this will not work if Java is not available. Thoughts please?

No java related change. But adding java support is much easier now as
it only suffices to modify games:libs repos and not all games:* repos.

Indeed, now it's only one point to change should we decide to support Java Game
Packages (as said: Freecol is ready to deploy). So everybody: Speak up,
participate in the discussion!

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.