Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions for games:* repos
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:18:03 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
May I dare to ask what's the status here? I think it was not
performed yet, and from the, well, in fact short discussion on
the mailinglist I did not see any objections. But I might have
missed them.

I just removed link/aggregate packages from all games:* projects and
these projects are building against games:libs repositories.

For this part I still would like to hear some more discussion.
I would like to add Freecol to games:strategy:turn-based, but
this will not work if Java is not available. Thoughts please?

No java related change. But adding java support is much easier now as
it only suffices to modify games:libs repos and not all games:* repos.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12