Re: [opensuse-buildservice] maildrop
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:16:33 +0100
On 2007-12-10 00:09:46 +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
[maintainers of various maildrop packages are in CC - please reply on
the buildservice mailinglist]

someone asked me for maildrop (which I have in home:cboltz), and I
searched for it on software.opensuse.org to find out the URL quicker.

Results:
- 2.0.3 is in home:cboltz, linked against server:mail and patched
for the version update and courier-authlib support
- 2.0.3 is also in home:atzewilms as separate package
- 2.0.4 is in home:dauphin:ldap, also linked against server:mail and
patched for the version update (+ some other specfile changes)
- 2.0.2 is in server:mail (maintained by darix) and did NOT show up in
the search results. Well, maybe it feels a bit ashamed for not having
courier-authlib support ;-)
Wait - building fails on >= 10.2 :-(

Can we merge these packages in server:mail?

sure. i would happily give people access to the package. i stopped using
maildrop in favor of dovecot's deliver+sieve. so if someone wants to the
package. :)

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux