Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Checking md5sums in osc relies on English locales
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:12:03 +0100
On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 02:27:33PM +0100, Ladislav Michnovič wrote:
The only other way which cames to mind would be to save a possible
LC_ALL environmental value, change it, and re-set it after running the
external command.

This would work fine, so I'm happy. Thank you.

I committed my patch. Thanks again for the report, and the preliminary
work!

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development