Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change a Linked package?
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:46:36 +0100
On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 10:12:37 +0100, Claes Bäckström wrote:
How do a make changes in a Linked package?

I have made a link to a package in another project and that worked
fine. Then I would like to add a patch and here I hit some problems. I
uploaded the path with the webclient and clicked the box "Add as patch
to SPEC file" but reading the build log I see nothing about it
applying the patch.
Am I missing something?

Warm Regards,
Claes Backstrom

Have you looked at another package which does (successfully) change
something?

I can suggest the package exim-mysql in the server:mail project, where
adding a patch definitely works.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development