Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Rights to games:arcade
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:42:42 +0100
Stefan,

On 12/10/2007 at 12:15 PM, Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 10:38:21AM +0100, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
I would like to get rights to games:arcade.

done.

In plus, I would like also rights to games:libs

done.

Thank you very much for this.

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.