[opensuse-buildservice] Rights to games:arcade
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:38:21 +0100
Hello everybody,

I would like to get rights to games:arcade. On the packaging day I prepared
RPMs for
Secret Maryo Chronicles, Version 1.3 (http://www.secretmaryo.org).

The packages run quiet well, the game is cool, sound is neat...

In plus, I would like also rights to games:libs (especially libdevil). This lib
is broken and I would like to add a patch to it (the lib is broken in a way
that secretmaryo crashes when started, segfault).

The author of DevIL is aware of it and the patch will be included upstream in
the next coming version of DevIL. But so long....

Thank you very much!

Dominique

--

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.