[opensuse-buildservice] maildrop
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 00:09:46 +0100
Hello,

[maintainers of various maildrop packages are in CC - please reply on
the buildservice mailinglist]

someone asked me for maildrop (which I have in home:cboltz), and I
searched for it on software.opensuse.org to find out the URL quicker.

Results:
- 2.0.3 is in home:cboltz, linked against server:mail and patched
for the version update and courier-authlib support
- 2.0.3 is also in home:atzewilms as separate package
- 2.0.4 is in home:dauphin:ldap, also linked against server:mail and
patched for the version update (+ some other specfile changes)
- 2.0.2 is in server:mail (maintained by darix) and did NOT show up in
the search results. Well, maybe it feels a bit ashamed for not having
courier-authlib support ;-)
Wait - building fails on >= 10.2 :-(

Can we merge these packages in server:mail?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
kennt jemand einen schönen WYSIWYG Editor für SuSE 9.0??
Klar, NEdit natürlich. Damit bekomme ich immer genau die Quelltexte,