[opensuse-buildservice] Want to build
  • From: "Vaibhav Kaushal" <vaibhavkaushal123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:48:33 +0530
Hi,

I am a newbie in Linux but have learn things slowly. I want to be a
part of the development team so that I can learn more about
programming Linux.
I am good at basic programming skills. But am not that good when it
comes to programming under Linux. Still I think I am good enough to
learn things. I want to start with something which is simple and then
move on to more complex things. Where should I start? Can someone tell
me what to do?

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand
binary ... and those who don't!