Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to build KMP's against latest 10.3 update kernel?
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 07 Dec 2007 12:37:03 +0100
Helmut,

Helmut Schaa <hschaa@xxxxxxx> writes:

I have problems building a KMP against the latest 10.3 update kernel
at [1]. I selected "openSUSE:10.3:Update/standard" as repository but
it is still built against the original 10.3 kernel.

Can somebody give me a hint?

It looks to me the update kernel has not made it into that repo yet.

At least there is no kernel listed here:

osc req -m GET
https://api.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:10.3:Update/standard/i586/_repository

So the build server rightfully so falls back to the
openSUSE:10.3/standard kernel...

S.
--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5