[opensuse-buildservice] Checking md5sums in osc relies on English locales
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:54:37 +0100
Hello.

I have a little problem when using local build with osc. In file
/usr/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/osc/fetch.py
osc checks the output of md5sum command. But I have to always change
the locale, because the md5sum command output is not in English.
Can, probably you Peter Poeml, change the locales internally before
calling md5sum in osc, please? Thank you. I'm not python coder, so I'm
sorry to not attaching a patch.

Regards Ladislav.