[opensuse-buildservice] Yast in Factory / date errors in .changes
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:14:41 +0100
Hello,

I'm trying to rely on some packages from Factory (yast2) for 'personal fun' ;)

Unfortunately, the packages from Factory simply do not compile. It must be that
your internal Build Service is much weaker in checking than OBS.

For Yast2 in particular, there is a problem in the yast2.changes file, as some
entries are not in the right order.

What would be the best changce to get this fixed? A patch for the *.changes
file? Or what else? How fast will they get into the Factory repo, if I can
provide them?

Thank you very much.

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,000 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.