Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unhelpful package status info
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 09:59:41 +0100
John Pye wrote:
Hi all

I am getting a couple of fairly unhelpful package status codes in my OBS
projects. One of them is 'finished' which appears in the 'Status
Monitor' screen, eg for 'boost' in the following:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Ajdpipe

Is there any way I can get some more info from OBS about what is causing
this message? It's probably a typo in the spec file or something like
that, but shouldn't the parser be able to give some output?

Yesterday I've learned that the status "finished" means that the build
is finished but it's not yet known if it succeeded or not.
That usually happens if the scheduler for example has been stopped or
restarted during build as I understood.

Wolfgang