[opensuse-buildservice] Unhelpful package status info
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:49:17 +1100
Hi all

I am getting a couple of fairly unhelpful package status codes in my OBS
projects. One of them is 'finished' which appears in the 'Status
Monitor' screen, eg for 'boost' in the following:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Ajdpipe

Is there any way I can get some more info from OBS about what is causing
this message? It's probably a typo in the spec file or something like
that, but shouldn't the parser be able to give some output?

Cheers
JP