Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 2 different hylafax builds - only one shows up
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:03:04 +0100
Am Freitag 30 November 2007 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 06:02:16PM +0100, Michal Marek wrote:
Axel Braun napsal(a):
in my home:DocB I have the builds for hylafax and hylafax+
When I want to install with 'one-click' the system just selects one of
the packages. If I include the repository in YaST, only one of the two
packages shows up.

You're building two different packages with the same name ("hylafax") in
one repository. This doesn't work (the build that finishes later will
overwrite results of the first build).

Not true, actually. Both versions end up in the repository. What
is true is that just one version is used for building other
packages.

Regarding one-click, AFAIK it currently doesn't support a version
in the 'software' section, so YaST will always install the
highest version. Benji, is that correct?

I'm not Benji, but I would say 'No'.

It tries to install the 4.4.x RPM, although the 5.1.12 has a higher version
and is a newer build (at least when I tried to install)

@Michael:
I just saw that we only provide one 'one-click' install
file for every package in the search interface

Yes, thats right after the redesign.

BTW, is there a way I can rename a project/package?? Didnt find that option in
the GUI.

Cu
Axel