Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Permission request?
  • From: "Jonathan E. Brickman" <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 06:50:40 -0600

I have an Athlon-optimized build set up for Firefox here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Ajonathanbrickman0000
&package=MozillaFirefox

I click on "Trigger Rebuild", and it seems to indicate that I need to
get permission from admins. Help?

First of all, when Trigger Rebuild changes anything we have a bug somewhere.

What exactly is your error message independend of this ?

Sorry, I should have reported: the problem indeed was, the fact that I
hadn't attached it to any repository yet. Once that was done, "Trigger
Rebuild" triggered a rebuild :-) Now I'm having trouble figuring out
why my spec patch file didn't (according to the log) work; I'll
hopefully have time to ask, tonight!

J.E.B.