Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Permission request?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:44:51 +0100
On Sunday 02 December 2007 00:32:52 wrote Jonathan E. Brickman:
I have an Athlon-optimized build set up for Firefox here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Ajonathanbrickman0000
&package=MozillaFirefox

I click on "Trigger Rebuild", and it seems to indicate that I need to
get permission from admins. Help?

First of all, when Trigger Rebuild changes anything we have a bug somewhere.

What exactly is your error message independend of this ?