Re: [opensuse-buildservice] temporarily disabling builds for selected architectures
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:28:50 +0100
On Saturday 01 December 2007 10:21:50 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Friday 30 November 2007 20:49:25 wrote Petr Cerny:
Michal Marek wrote:
Petr Cerny napsal(a):
Typical use would be in case when let's say 10.3 builds
and older don't, so that after adding %if %suse_version stuff only
affected versions (distros) trigger rebuild?

But the repositories will rebuild as soon as you enable build again.

So there is no way to prevent this?

the only possible way to implement this would be to store the md5sums of
parsed spec files for each build target, to be able to judge about a
change.

Unfortunatly this would need to happen in the build enviroment already, so
you would need to setup a build env to check, if a build would be needed

Thinking again about this, it might be possible to do this also with the spec
file parser in the scheduler .... We would need to store the source md5sums
for each target repo in that case differently, but maybe possible.

Maybe I have some time over weekend for this ... but I would like to speak
about that first with Michael Schroeder on monday ..