Re: [opensuse-buildservice] cross-compilation in OBS - analysis
  • From: Ulrich Hecht <uli@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:27:14 +0100
On Friday 30 November 2007, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
Second question is: How we would handle post/pre, if we will do it?
Should we start the virtual engine and do complete RPM installation
there, or install on native system, then resume virtual machine and
run pre/post and suspend again?

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-doc.html#SEC2

There is no virtual machine involved in any of this. The QEMU user mode
emulators simply allow you to run foreign binaries.

CU
Uli

--
Heute ist